top of page
Video Content Producer
The Video Content Producer is the head of each content project team. They work with the videographer to plan future projects, filming, editing, and release schedules; coordinate with team members and athletes to set up shoots; and ensure the quality of the final product. This position will be responsible for planning, setting up, and creating original content for UNCUT.
- Ideate and pitch ideas for new original long form content.
- Maintain active lines of communication with videographers, photographers, and graphic designers on
status of edits, exports, and incoming footage, while being cognizant of deadlines.
- Assists in exporting and publishing of video content to UNCUT’s social platforms.
- Strong understanding of the UNCUT brand and style.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and an
understanding After Effects.
- Knowledge in color correction, audio mixing and mix downs preferred.
- Great attention to detail and creative mindset.
- Ability to shoot.
- Demonstrated relationship management and be able to form and upkeep relationships with student-
bottom of page